Backstage Pass by Peatix - Event Marketing
Two experts share their know-how
Have all your event marketing questions answered by two experts, and learn practical tips on how you can attract more attendees!
Backstage Pass by Peatix is a community event for event organisers - exchange lessons, connect with people who enable events and grow as a group.
Kickstart 2015 to Event Marketing Success
- Reach the right people for your event
- Write a compelling event description to drive registrations
- Engage your audience using the right marketing tools
- And any questions you have! (tell us in the form)
- Ayla Kremb loves helping entrepreneurs deliver happiness, and as a Coach, she gets to do exactly that. Having coached over 250 entrepreneurs, from fitness studio owners and luxury shoe retailers to sales professionals and team managers, she knows how to help business define their calling, culture, crew, community and customer care for success. In her free time she loves visiting museums, reading in cafes, blogging about entrepreneurship and meeting interesting people with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- As a TEDx Speaker, Marketing Strategist, and Non-Profit Director, Faith Bogue lends her natural flair for storytelling to help companies and organisations effectively communicate their brands. She is currently working within the social sector as the Vice President of External Affairs at Conjunct Consulting, a pro bono consulting firm assisting nonprofits and social enterprises in Singapore. An avid traveler, Faith speaks proficient German and beginner Mandarin. She also makes excellent crepes.
The Hub Singapore is a home for purpose-driven people who use ventures and ideas to build a better world. More than just a coworking space, The Hub is a trusted community, stimulating events platform, and a base from which to launch your business and scale your impact. Part of a global network of 7000 innovators in nearly 60 Hubs across 5 continents, they accelerate cross-sector innovations to solve pressing issues of our time. Started in May 2012, The Hub Singapore is proud to have been the first Hub in Asia.
- Am I considered an "event organiser?" Peatix encourages events of all kinds to blossom - anything from tech talks, workshops and classes to theatre, art performances to parties, gigs to private dinners and gatherings. So yes, you're probably one without knowing it.
- I provide relevant services (audio-visual services, photobooth rental, app) - can I attend? Yes, we're an inclusive community. At the same time, organisers prefer to mostly meet other organisers. We require vendors to pay a higher entry of $25 and respect that this event is not a platform for selling services.
- Why can't I buy more than 4 tickets in one transaction? Diversity is important to us - come meet new friends!
- Vegetarian or Halal food? Yes! Please let us know in advance.
- Why isn't the event free? We serve food at wonderful venues. The price is not designed to be a barrier - we offer discounts to students, youths and dreamers.
- What's your refund policy? We understand that things may crop up. Feel free to transfer your ticket or approach us for a refund.
- Can I pay at the door? Yes you can, but at $20.
- Are you looking for partners? Glad you asked - please drop us a line.
- Who organises this? The community team at Peatix Singapore - Fabian Lua and Claire Ding.
- More questions? Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The event description was updated. Diff#73676 2015-02-05 09:52:43
7:15 PM - 9:30 PM SGT
- The Hub Singapore
Organiser (Early-bird) SOLD OUT $12.00 Organiser (Standard) SOLD OUT $18.00 Vendor SOLD OUT $25.00
- Venue Address
- 113 Somerset Road, Singapore 238165 Singapore
1 min walk from Somerset MRT
Peatix Singapore1,513 Followers